Dining Spaces Inside FCUP Campus
Inside the FCUP campus, you have some options for places to have lunch. Here are some suggestions:
- Multirest Cafetaria – In the entrance of the Department there is a cafetaria open on weekdays between 8.00 am and 6.30 pm.
- Multirest Self-Service Restaurant –In the FCUP campus, there is a self-service restaurant (see location on the map below) that is open for lunch between 12:00 pm and 2:45 pm. Please note that the number of available meals is limited.
The menu for these days is as follows, with prices ranging from 3.75€ to 4.90€:
Thursday, 20th July
Meat: Oven-roasted veal with roast potatoes
Fish: Hake stewed with aromatic herbs
Vegetarian: seitan shop-suey
Diet: natural roast chicken
Soup: Cabbage Heart Soup
Friday, 21st July
Meat: Poultry rice au gratin
Fish: Grilled swordfish with butter sauce
Vegetarian: Couscous with chickpeas
Soup: Macedonian soup
- SASUP Snack-Bar– The SASUP snack-bar is located near one of the FCUP entrances (see location on the map below). In this snack-bar you can meal soups, sandwiches, salads and desserts (prices can range from 2€ to 5€). You must identify yourself as students or guest professor participating in the Medicta2023 Conference.
Dining Spaces Outside FCUP Campus
Near the FCUP campus (as shown on the map below), you have several restaurant options.
- 1. Alicantina (traditional Portuguese food)
- 2. Cozinha da Amélia (traditional Portuguese food)
- 3. Pão com manteiga (traditional Portuguese food)
- 4. Duvália (traditional Portuguese food)
- 5. Remédio Santo (vegetarian food)
- 6. Ikeda (Japanese Food)
- 7. Madureira’s (traditional Portuguese food)
- 8. Capa Negra II (traditional Portuguese food)
- 9. Marisqueira do Porto (seafood specialty)
- 10. Convívio (traditional Portuguese food)
- 11. Pimenta Preta (traditional Portuguese food)
- 12. Bom Sucesso Shopping (several fast food restaurants on the top floor of the mall)
- 13. Mercado do Bom Sucesso (it is a pleasant space where you can find several stands with traditional Portuguese food, world food, vegetarian food, drinks and cocktails, sweets and coffees)